Monday, November 5, 2012

About Me and About this Blog

About Me and About this Blog
My name is Kevin, but I've the name Clove as my pseudonym, and yes there is a very cryptic code hidden in the name, but if I explained it here, it would eliminate the mystery.  I've decided to write a post about me, mainly because the true theme of this blog is complete randomness, so I'm allowed to do that, but also to give you a little incite into what I'm all about.  I had a lot of different ideas as a foundation for a blog, but then I decided that I often get bored with a website that sticks to one theme, and since I plan on putting a lot of time into this thing, frankly I don't want to bore myself.  Hopefully the versatile content of this blog does more to hold the audience, than to confuse them and turn them away.  I just wanted to create something fun and interesting because so many blogs, though serving their original purpose, are so linear and boring that there is little reason to return.  I'd love for you to be excited to see what I decide to post for the next day, and aim to keep you on your feet with tons of unexpected content.  I also decided to dedicate this post to writing instead of posting additional links, so that you can get to know me a little better.  I'll take this time to invite any visitors to send me comments about what you'd like to see more of in this blog.  Maybe some day I will stick to a strict theme if that's what you guys ask from me.  But for now, I'd like for my blog to mirror the inner workings of the human mind, nobody thinks about one certain topic all day everyday, instead our thoughts tend to jump from one idea to the next, at least in my opinion.  So thanks for reading, and I hope you come back to see whatever it is I decide to post next.  This blog is still a work in progress, and I'd love as much input as possible.

P.S.  If you found this post boring and completely unnecessary please let me know, and I'll refrain from similar posts in the future.  Thanks again for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment